TJ Silver tube flute
TJ Virtuoso flutes - Silver tube flutes with a wide array of headjoint options and additional features
The 925 silver tube Virtuoso flute is designed for the serious flute player who requires a colourful, deep timbre with a wide tonal range. Also available with a Grenadilla wooden lip and complete wooden head options.
A stunning flute with 925 silver headjoint hand curt by English maker Andrew Oxley, body and footjoint tube with silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism and two headjoint crowns as standard.
- 925 silver headjoint, body and footjoint tube
- Reponsive headjoint design.
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Solid heavy weighted engraved crown
- Japanese tubing
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Hidden adjusting screws
- High quality Italian pads
- French style wooden case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Wooden cleaning rod
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
Post Covid-19 lockdown, are you feeling a little lost, stressed or anxious and possibly in need of some motivation? Check out 'The Happy Flutist'
Celebrating music, our little imperfections and promoting positive mental health.
The free interactive website which aims to make all flute players 'happy'.