Trevor James 10x
TJ 10x - Multi-award winning 'first' flute for the new player
3 x UK Music Industry Award 'Winner' in the Best Woodwind Instrument Category
"What a fantastic flute!!! I recommend the TJ 10x flute as the best 'first' flute above all others"
- Clare Southworth - Professor of Flute at the Royal Academy of Music in London
The ideal first flute for the new flute player or those returning to playing after a few years away. The TJ10x flute is a very free blowing silver-plated instrument which helps the new flute player to learn at a much quicker pace. High quality manufacture with final hand set-up in our UK technical workshops.
- Advanced headjoint features - Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Japanese tubing
- Padding - High quality Italian pads with accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish A double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly - Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
- check out our social media section (click here)